Your Help Is Needed Please

What are you doing if you receipt email like this?delete,stored or send back?
The words is too flat,can't play my emotion :

Joseph Kumar And Mother wrote:
> Hello,
> My name is Joseph Kumar from Sudan Darfur due to the war and killing in my country Sudan my mother and I need a reliable person for a possible transaction concerning my late father funds. My late Father was a prominent politician and also in sales of gold, and mines,in Sudan (Mr.William Kumar) who is a very close friend to the late vice president of Sudan ( Late vice president John Garang). We need your help. Please All you need to do now is for you to contact us for more information if you are interested in this transaction. Once again We need your help.
> Thanking you in advance for your anticipated and swift response on receipt
> this letter.
> Best Regards,
> Joseph Kumar And Mother (Buduburam Refugee Camp Accra Ghana)


0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP