I really shock when hear it

Even I opinion that is just a fraud ,but i shock heard she was dead

Dear
Perry Duke


First,thank you for information about Mrs Rebecca Williams.I really shock when hear about condition Mrs Rebecca Williams because i don't opinion that she was gone.But i realize it if all is God work.
Thank you and your team to try save her with all your capability.
Actually i really want to go there see for last Mrs Rebecca Williams.but apologize me that i cannot go there.If condition is possible i want to go there.
I believe that God will arrange everything,and i believe that one day i can repay for your goodness with all your team.
Finally thanks again for everything.


God bless you all
Advent Mardani
adventmardani@yahoo.co.id

0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP