Mrs Rebecca Williams who died earlier this morning

Until this day i have respond her letter because i not feel like it.
I fell it just a fraud.Until this letter coming
Friday Sept 5,2008 at 16:58

From Doctor Perry Duke,(pydukee1@yahoo.fr)
We are writing to you on behalf of Mrs Rebecca Williams our patient here, after her surgery operation this morning she can’t get her self and she gave me your contact to write you to be praying for her, we tried very well to save her life as a human being that we are but unfortunately we can’t make it. We regretfully announce to you about the painful and sorrowful great loss of Mrs Rebecca Williams who died earlier this morning at around 3.45 am, after some hours of the cancer surgery transfusion.

However, as she was talking to me before her death, she said that i should let you know that her love and peace are always with you in all you do with the fund she entrusted in your hand, and that I should inform you that your prayers are highly needed, meanwhile that i should inform you not to forget the promises you made to her based on this fund, you should not allow this fund to be used ungodly ways.

We use this opportunity to let you know officially that she is dead and your prayers and support is highly needed in her burial upon her request, you have been requested to come and witness her burial if possible, because you are the only person that she mentioned to us as her relation or friend since the day she was admitted in our hospital no one has come to ask after her. We expect an urgent response from you, and ask you to pray for her gentle soul to rest in perfect peace, finally we will notify you on the burial arrangement day and your present is highly needed. Hoping to hear from you soonest. Faithfully, Dr Perry Duke.

2 komentar:

Rare Species 2 October 2008 at 05:35  

I talked to "her" before this date, many months ago when she wanted to find others to donate funds to. I forgot but I remembered her name. I've also lost dear friends to Cancer and met with outher that used this, the man that save his wife by using it tore open my heart to tell others about it too BUT do look here in case you doubt my sincerity look on here how Mrs, Rebecca Williams first letter to me earlier on this year broke my heart, and then when I got another one just before she passed away bled my heart more and more now no one responds to me anymore... know I know why... read the other newer ones on here in hopes it may help others out there to go on living as well.

http://www.mangosteen-eu.com/Taiwan

http://www.mangosteenfilm.com this one is only 1 minute!

INSIDEMANGOSTEEN.COM Lots of medical information, scientifical information and testimonials Pub Med

http://giftofmangosteen.com//impact/

carolinagirl79 18 January 2009 at 20:31  

OH MY GOSH! I JUST GOT A LETTER FROM HER!! TODAY! JANUARY 18!!!! SHE'S SUCH A POWERFUL CHRISTIAN THAT GOD MUST HAVE RAISED HER FROM THE DEAD, JUST LIKE JESUS!! ROFLOL

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP