I want to ask procedure to transfer fund

because my inquisitive I send letter to that bank

To :
Rev Dr Lucas Michelle

With all respect
Continuing mail from Mrs Rebecca Williams.i want to ask procedure to transfer fund who Mrs Rebecca Williams sent to me.
She said that I
Name :...................... Advent Mardani
Address : .................................. Semarang Indonesia
as the new beneficiary of the fund and also she sent me copy of the authorization letter to the Allied Financier Bank
I hope you can help me explain how to do transfer that fund.
I have local bank account in ............................. of Semarang.
Can I use that ? Or I should open the new account bank in International bank like City Bank ?
Finally thanks for your attention.



God bless you

Advent Mardani

0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP