Letter from UBAIDA TAYYIB

Crude Oil Merchant and Federal Government Contractor that was a victim with Concord Air Line,
From:ubaida tayyib <ubaida31@msn.com>

 
FROM THE DESK OF UBAIDA TAYYIB, MANAGER AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT BANK  OF AFRICA( B.O.A ) BURKINAFASO W/AFRICA.   I am Mr. UBAIDA TAYYIB, Manager Audit Accounting Department  BANK  OF AFRICA( B.O.A )I would like to know if this proposal will be worth while for your acceptance.        I have a Foreign Customer,Manfred  Hoffman from Germany who is an Investor, Crude Oil Merchant and Federal Government Contractor that was a victim with Concord Air Line, flight  AF4590 killing 113 people crashed on 25 July  2000 near Paris leaving a closing balance of  Twelve Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($12.8m) in one of his Private US Dollar Account that is been managed by me as the Customer's Account Officer.       Base on my security report, these funds can be claimed without any hitches as no one is aware of the funds and its closing balance except me and the customer (Now Deceased) therefore, I can present you as the
Next of Kin and we will work out the modalities for the claiming of the funds in accordance with the law.   Now, if you are really sure of your trustworthy, accountability and confidentiality on this transaction without dissapointment,  contact me through my private telephone number number ( +226 766 42 303) for further details. i expect your letter.
Your's Faithfully, UBAIDA TAYYIB.   N.B.In other for you to beleive me honestly try and go through this (website) before you start with me. Below is the website. ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm )





NIGERIAN LETTER,SCAM
If you received letter like this,dont send back.!

0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP