Letter from George Nduka

NIGERIAN LETTER,SCAM
If you received letter like this,dont send back.!....I have already submitted an approved end-of-the-year report
for the year 2007 to my head office here in Accra-Ghana and
they will never know of this excess.

I have since then...
Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your
mindset before making you this offer and it is utterly
confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature.

I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer deal
involving US$ 3.5M.This fund has been stashed out of the
excess profit made last 2years by my branch office of the
International Commercial Bank of Ghana which I am the manager.

I have already submitted an approved end-of-the-year report
for the year 2007 to my head office here in Accra-Ghana and
they will never know of this excess.

I have since then, placed this amount on a Non-Investment
Account without a beneficiary. Upon your response, I will
configure your name on our database as holder of the
Non-Investment Account. I will then guide you on how to
apply to my head office for the Account Closure/
bank-to-bank remittance of the funds to your designated bank
account.

If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain
30% of the funds while 70% shall be for me. Kindly forward
your response to me immediately

With Regards,
George Nduka
+233-24-888-6531



0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP