Letter from Barrister Michael More

NIGERIAN LETTER,SCAM
If you received letter like this,dont send back.!....I agree to pay
you 30% of the fund as the account owner, 60% would be for me. While we
would set aside 10% for settling any expenses we make during this
transaction.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim
we may make at the bank,...
I am Barrister Michael More, senior legal practitioner and partner with the
M. CARRILLO & Co Chambers in Spain

I wish to know if we can work together on a very important proposal I am
about to introduce to you.

I would like you to stand as the beneficiary to my deceased client Rachel
Harriet Kahn, she was the CEO of R.H. Kahn Construction who made some
deposit of 10.700, 000.00 (Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand Euros} with
the La Caixa Bank here in Spain , Before her demise.

You can visit this web site to confirm my information's to you at TACA
passenger plane in the Honduran capital
Tegucigalpahttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/2008892.stm

She died without any registered next of kin, Because she moved to the
United States Of America years back before this accident, and as such the
funds now have an open beneficiary mandate. And the bank has being writing
me all this while, Because they recognize me as her lawyer back here, And
they have requested I try and locate any of her beneficiary to come for this
funds. As that is the policy here in Spain .

For years now I have been unsuccessful in locating any of her relatives and
so have decided to seek other means to transfer this fund. I seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased. I agree to pay
you 30% of the fund as the account owner, 60% would be for me. While we
would set aside 10% for settling any expenses we make during this
transaction.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim
we may make at the bank, And with my status covers every other aspect.

So please if you are interested in doing this with me, Do respond to me via
my personal Email: barristermore@aol.com,So that I can give you more
comprehensive details on what we are to do, And discuss further modalities,
On how we can have this funds released and wired into your designated bank
account, before my meeting with you for the disbursement of the fund .

Please you need to keep this transaction confidential, until we have
successfully transferred this fund into your designated bank account.


Awaiting your urgent and positive response.

Yours Sincerely.
Michael More
Email: barristermore@aol.com



0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP