I needed a maximum security/safety of my consignment

Hi,

How are you doing today??

l am happy to request for your assistance,

My name is Sandra Abdul, I am a female, 23 years old and the only Daughter of
my late parents Mr. and Mrs Abbas AbdulWahab My father was a highly reputable
businness magnet-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast
during his days.

before the death of my father he deposited ($5 Million United States Dollars)
in a security company here in Ivory Coast as containing family valuables please,
i wish to invest this money on a profitable business venture in your country.

The reason I want the security company to ship the consignments containing the
money to your country is because I needed a maximum security/safety of my
consignment and no body or government organization can trace the where about of
the money, that is why i needed a foreign beneficiary who will understand my
situation and be of help to me.

The Security company didn't know the real content of the box, because it
was deposited under a secret arrangement as a family valuables.

If you are interested to assist me to retrieve it from the security company and
have it sent to you in your country, please get back to me as soon as you
receive my mail for more details.

Thank you.

My sincere regards,
Sandra Abdul.




0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP