Mr.GEORGE IHIE , an accountant in a financial institution here in BURKINA FASO




Dear Friend,

I'm Mr.GEORGE IHIE , an accountant in a financial institution here in BURKINA FASO . I am the head in the accounts department. I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal which I believe will profit the both of us after completion. I am contacting you after a thought that you might be capable of handling this business transaction, which i explained below.

The sum of US$10,500,000.00 has been floating as unclaimed fund since 2003 here in the bank, as all efforts to get across to the relatives of our client who deposited the money proved abortive. Our foreign customer who died in the charter plane which crashed with his family in Central England in the year 2003. All attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless.

My position here at my office requiries me to investigate and I therefore made further investigations and discovered that Our foreign customer did not declare any next of kin or relation in all his official documents, including his bank deposit paperwork in my bank. According to the Bank inheritance's Law, the money will revert to the ownership of the Burkina Faso government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

To avoid this money being sent to the Central Bank treasury as unclaimed funds, I have decided to seek your assistance to stand as his next of kin so that the said fund ($10.5m) would be released in your name as the next of kin and transfered into your bank account to enable me to come over you for sharing and investment.

All documents and proof that you need to claim this fund without stress will be forwarded to you upon your response to this mail more so, i want to inform you that i have unanimously agreed to offer you (39%) of the total sum for the assistance and role you are going to play in this transaction,(11%) will be used to establish a charity organization in your country with your supervision while the remaining will be for me and my other loyal colleagues here.

I assure you that this excercise will be carried out legally through your cooperation.

I look forward to hear from you as soon as you received this mail to enable us proceed on with this transaction. Hope to read from you soonest.

Best regards,
GEORGE IHIE






0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP