Mr Ben Zongo Director in charge of Auditing section of Bank of African





Vous êtes invité ::
DERA FREIND GOOD DAY TO
Par votre hôte:
Ben Zongo

Date:
samedi 15 novembre 2008
Heure:
0h 30 - 1h 30 (GMT+00:00)
Rue:
dear friend,I am Mr Ben Zongo Director in charge of Auditing section of Bank of African, I Hoped that you will not betray this trust that I am about to tell you now for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgently assistance transferring the sum of $20.5mUSDollar into your account. This fund belongs to our decease costumer who died along with his Family in air crash. Contacts me for more your details.FIRST I NEED THIS DATAS FROM YOU 1 . Your Full Name

Viendrez-vous ?
Répondre à cette invitation
Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Tous droits réservés. | Conditions d'utilisation | Données personnelles



0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP