He deposited 73kg of 24 Karat gold In the Security Company

Asalam-Alamkum How are you doing today?

I am Miss Dora Martey , the only Daughter Of Late Mr. And Mrs.. Abubakar Martey. from Cote d'ivoire.I am an Orphan being that I lost my Parents. My Father was a serving director of the Agricultural board in Ivory Coast here durring His days.

My Father was poisoned to death by his Family members because of His wealth.
Before his death He deposited 73kg of 24 Karat gold In the Security Company here in my country.

I want you to help me for to retrieve this this gold from the Security Company and transfer it to your country or any safer place outside my country as you will be the beneficiary and recipient of the fund.

Dear my plan is to come over to Your country and further my education after the Gold has be transfer to you and for you to help sell them, While You will be the person to do investment in any Good investment or business there in Your country.

This is my reason for writing to you. And l am willing to offer you 15% out of the total amount after the gold has been sold as you help me receive this gold in your country .

Please reply me to my email address so i can give you the details now

Waiting to hear from You as soon as You read my massege.
My Best Regards
Miss Dora Martey.
+22566789441

0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP