Mr.Frank Adams. With The Ecowas regional office.

Mr.Frank Adams.
Ecowas regional office
Burkina Faso.
OUGADOUGOU
WEST AFRICA.

How are you today and business in your country, I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter I am Mr.Frank Adams. With The Ecowas regional office. I have a Secured business suggestion for you. Coupled With my deep Interest to Invest In your country I decided to contact And Solicited your mutual assistance there is no risk involved at all in this transaction as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. I am contact you independently of my investigation and no one are informed of this communication. I discovered the sum of $10m, During the Auditing of the account payment of the Commission.

This fund in question comes from over invoiced contract sum from The Government and Ecowas Project which the principal contract sum have been paid leaving the over invoiced sum of $10m USD.What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of banking especially in fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversees certain portfolios, I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete it and forget I ever contacted you. If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion.

I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our total quality management Policy. I urge you to accept my apologies for contacting you through this way, it was due to prompt access and confidentiality reposed on this medium, there should be no strings whatsoever attached to this. I am a family man; I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences may be, but as the saying goes no venture no success and I am very confident that our individual virtues will be confirmed as we go further with this transaction. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting, in closing,

please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both families I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. Upon receiving your reply, I will then furnish you with a more comprehensive detail of this transaction and what is required of you. Note that this fund is free from terrorist fund, money launderings or any other crime related act and will be execute under a legitimate arrangements that will protect you from any breach of law so there will be no trace now or after. If this business proposition offends your moral values, please do accept my apology.

What ever your decisions are I await your urgent reply.

MY PRIVATE TELL/FAX: +226 7810 3599
MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADRESS:frankadams00@sify.com

Kind Regards,
Mr.Frank Adams.M.sc(ECONS)

0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP