Letter from BRANCH MANAGER Standard Chartered Bank

I have deposited this fund on what we call (escrow) call account with
no beneficiary. As the branch manager of this bank I cannot be
directly connected to this money, so my contacting you to this
transaction
FROM THE DESK OF

MR.JOHN ASANTI

BRANCH MANAGER

Standard Chartered Bank

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. john asanti I am the regional manager of Standard
Chartered Bank of Ghana Kumasi branch in the Ashanti region of Ghana.
I got your contact when I was searching for an overseas partner to
assist me.

I write you this Letter in good faith I am 47 years old married with
two lovely kids. I have packaged a transaction that will benefit you
and I as the branch manager of the Standard Chartered Bank; it is my
duty to send a report to my head office in the capital city of (Accra
Ghana) at the end of each year business.

On the course of year 2009 business report, I discovered that my
branch in which I am the manager made US$6,720,000.00 (SIX MILLION
SEVEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS which my head
office are not aware of and will never be aware of it.

I have deposited this fund on what we call (escrow) call account with
no beneficiary. As the branch manager of this bank I cannot be
directly connected to this money, so my contacting you to this
transaction is to assist me receive this fund in your bank account and
get 30% of the total fund as your own share.

If you agree to assist me, I will immediately program your full
information in the computer system here in my own branch as an account
owner in Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana. It will be a bank-to-bank
transfer, and all I need from you is to stand and claim as the
original depositor of these fund who made the deposit in my branch so
that my head office will immediately order the transfer to your
designated bank account.

If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much.

Thank you in advance as you co-operates with me and God bless you.

Yours Truly,

Mr. john asanti




NIGERIAN LETTER,SCAM
If you received letter like this,dont send back.!

0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP