Letter from Ahmad Aban

So far, I have distributed
money to some
charity organizations in Malaysia, England and Ireland. Now that my health
has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any more
Greetings From England.This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we
have not yet met. I have to say that I have no intentions of causing
you any pains
so i decided to contact you through this medium.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I
believe everyone will die someday. My name is Ahmad Aban,a merchant in
Kuala Lumpur,in MALAYSIA. I have been diagnosed with prostate and esophageal
Cancer that was discovered very late due to my laxity in caring for my
health. It
has defiled all form of medicine and right now, I have only about a
few months to
live according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared
for anyone
not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous,I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that
was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that
there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money
in the world.
I believe if i have a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a
different way from how I have lived it. Now that I know my time is near, I have
willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended
family members and as well as a few close friends and Schools in MALAYSIA.

I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be
one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed
money to some
charity organizations in Malaysia, England and Ireland. Now that my health
has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any more.I once
asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and donate the
money, which
I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria, they refused and kept the
money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to
be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which
is the huge cash that I deposit here in Security Company in England.

I want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to
charity organizations and let them know that it is I Ahmad Aban that is
making this generous donation.

I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed in
England where I wait for my time to come. If you are interested to
help me i will
give you more information about this like the amount that i deposited in the
Security Company and Contact of the Company so you can contact them.
I will also send you pictures of myself in the hospital.

Note that you will take 20% out of the funds and give 80% to the
charity organizations. I pray that God uses you to support and assist me with
good heart God be with you.

Ahmad Aban.


NIGERIAN LETTER,SCAM
If you received letter like this,dont send back.!

0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP