Letter from Zanab Kabbah.

my father was attacked by rebels of the Revolutionary United Front (RUF) in Kono, Eastern Sierra Leone.
My name is Zanab Kabbah. I am a Sierra Leonean and the Daugther of the late Osman Kabbah, Unfortunately, my father was attacked by rebels of the Revolutionary United Front (RUF) in Kono, Eastern Sierra Leone.
 
  He survived the bullet wounds and was hospitalised at the Connaught Hospital in Freetown where he later died of internal bleeding. Before he died, he revealed to me that he has US$ 12.MILLION in an Iron Crate which he lodged in a security company for safe keeping in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. And he registered the contents of the box as gold and diamond which belongs to him and his foreign partner.As last month, I traced the address of the security company in Ouagadougou, Capital of Burkina Faso.I met the Director of the security company with the receipt for collection of the box,he agreed for the release provided I can come along with the foreign partner who is involved in the transaction. I propose that you come as the foreign partner concerned so that we can retrieve the money from the security company.
 
  I have decided that for all assistance and inconveniences, 20% of the total sum would be yours, while the rest of the remaining balance will be put into investment opportunities in any profitable areas you might suggest in your country or any where else you trust I hope that Almighty Allah will give you the power to do this transaction with me and I am waiting for your urgent responds to this letter.
 
Thanks so much for your co-operation.
Yours Faithfully
Zanab  Kabbah


NIGERIAN LETTER,SCAM
If you received letter like this,dont send back.!

0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP