Letter from Dr Sila .S. Mong

FROM  DR SILA.S. MONG . Dear Friend,  I am a banker by profession in (B.O.A) and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($11.5M) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family. on 31july 2000 in a plane crash. for confirmation see the web site below. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm  Hence,i am inviting you for this business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 .If you agree to my business  proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail. Have a great day. yours, Dr Sila .S. Mong
Please send your Reply to my new email address.


NIGERIAN LETTER,SCAM
If you received letter like this,dont send back.!

0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP