Letter from Mr Mila Ako

NIGERIAN LETTER,SCAM
If you received letter like this,dont send back.!


Attention: I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the chamber,my name is Mr Mila Ako account officer to late Mr. Morris Thompson from America who is an gold merchant Agent here in ouagadougou burkina faso ,a well known Philanthropist before he died. He made a Will stating that $U.S50.5Million dollars(fifth million five hundred thousand US)

should be given to an citizen of our choice overseas. I have made a random draw and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this Will. I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank because they have issued a notice instructing me been the account officer to produce the beneficiary of this before end of this 2009 else the money will be credited to the overnment treasury as per law here. It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of my late client Mr. Morris Thompson since he is no more alive, both wife Thelma Thompson, and daughter Sheryl Thompson. Please for more
details concerning him and how he died, you can visit this website: www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/ If you are interested, you are required to contact me immediately to start the documentation process with the help of a legal practitioner. I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit, Please act fast. I await your urgent response. Mr. MILA Ako Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso . West Africa




0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP