WAIT YOUR URGENT RESPOND ??



WAIT YOUR URGENT RESPOND ??

Par votre hôte:

Ibrahim Zaki

Date:

vendredi 16 janvier 2009

Heure:

9h 00 - 10h 00
(GMT+00:00)

Rue:

Dear Friend, I am Dr.Ibrahm Zaki of (A.D.B) Firstly,accept my apologies and write me back to this email .l am the manager of bills and exchange section at the foreign remtttance department of AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK here in Ouagadougou,Burkina faso,in my department we discovered is($10.5 MILLION US DOLLARS) please mail me for more details. Regards, DR. IBRAHIM ZAKI, TEL: 00226-78-45-84-40 E mail: zaki.819@rediff.com

Viendrez-vous ?

Répondre à cette invitation

Copyright © 2009
Yahoo! Tous droits réservés. |
Conditions d'utilisation | Données personnelles



0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP