Dr.Issahaku Samari the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department

Dear Friend, I MAKE THIS APPEAL WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT ANY FACTS OR OPINION EXPRESSED BY ME ARE GIVING IN CONFIDENCE AND SOLELY FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND USE. I am Dr.Issahaku Samari the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of my Bank. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of US$18.5M,(Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with account number 14-2558-5976 that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his family in a plane crash into the Hotelissimo. AF4590 which crashed on Monday,31 July,2000.13:22 GMT 14:22 Uk.The owner of this account is (MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER FROM MUNICH,GERMANY). Who died along with his famil and his suppose next of kin in the plane crash
since.

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THIS SITE BELLOW http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and for our bank to release the money to you. You have to follow the instruction which I will send to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into our bank treasury as unclaimed bill. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that the bank can release this fund to you
as the next of kin to the deceased customer.Please i would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receiption of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be excuted and also note that you will have 30% of the above mentioned sum if you afree to handle this business with me,and 10% will be set aside for any epenses that may arises on the process before the fund get into your bank account such as telephone calls bills etc. I look forward receiving your return mail through this email address( issahaku_samari@yahoo.com ) 1.Your full name........................ 2.Your full residential address.................... 3.Nationality.......................................... 4.
age...................................................... 5.Sex..................................................... 6.Your occupation.................................. 7.Marital Status....................................... 8.Your private phone and fax number and your complete name............................. 9.A copy of Your photo scanned and sent to me by mail. As soon as I receive these dates, I will forward to you the application form which you will send to the bank. Thanks and Best Regard, Dr.Issahaku Samari




0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP