University Teachings Hospitals (BUTH) Burkina Faso

HELLO and Greetings to you...
I am writing this letter in confidence
believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my
family, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would
never re-great this.

I am a female student from Burkina Faso
University Teachings Hospitals (BUTH) Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou. I am 23
yrs old. I'd like any person who can be caring, loving and home
oriented. I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to
know more about you.

I would like to build up a solid foundation with
you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction.
Well, my father died earlier eight months ago and left I and my junior
brother behind. He was a king, which our town citizens titled him over
sixteen years before his death. I was a princess to him and I am the
only person who can take care of his wealth now because my junior
brother is still young and my mother is not literate enough to know all
my father's wealth.


He left the sum of $4.350, 000.00US dollars.
(FOUR MILLION THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND) in a security company,.
This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from Shell
petroleum Development Company (spdc) and chevron Oil Company operating
in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development
in our jurisdiction. I don't know how and what I will do to invest this
money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take
over what belongs to my father and our family, which they were planning
to do without my present because I am a female as stated by our culture
in the town.

Now, I urgently need your humble assistance to move this
money from the security company to your bank account, That is why I felt
happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by the
grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely. I am ready to
pay 20% of the total amount to you if you help us in this transactional
and another 10% interest of Annual after Income to you, for handling
this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control
over. If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to
assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach me. Please, note that this
transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as
quick as possible, I will send you my photograph as soon as I hear from
you.

Yours sincerely,
Princess BEA





0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP