URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU, FROM HONG KONG!!!!

DigNow.org

Greetings!


URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU, FROM HONG KONG!!!!


It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive
because you do not know me, Please forgive this unusual manner to
contact you, but this particular letter/email is of exceptional and
very private nature,as by virtue of my vantage position in Hang Seng
Bank Ltd -Hong Kong i have a lucrative business proposal of mutual
interest

to share with you.There is no way for me to know whether I
will be properly understood, but it is my duty to write and reach out
to you,TRUSTING that you will give this proposal a positive
consideration.I am Mr.Jin Chung a South Korean,63 years old and
happily married with grown-up children, and i am an Executive Director
of Hang Seng Bank Ltd,in charge of the International Remittance
department.I will need you to assist me in executing a business
project from our bank worth US$25.5 Million.These funds were deposited
with our bank by a customer of our bank who is a national{citizen} of
your country,who unfortunately

died in the December 2004 Asia Tsunami disaster .For more on this
natural disaster click on these links:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_4530000/newsid_4537600/4537601.stm
http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/02/19/tsunami.bush.clinton/index.html
http://www.smh.com.au/news/Asia-Tsunami/Tsunami-survivors-face-disease-starvation/2004/12/28/1103996558253.htmlhttp://www.globalsecurity.org/eye/andaman-us.htm


The deceased account has been declared dormants since 2006 and these
funds will be confiscated/declared unserviceable and turned over to
the Hong Kong government if the deceased business associates or
next-of-kin did not claim this money;since all efforts to trace any
living relative of the deceased proved abortive,i have decided that i
will have you claim this money as the deceased business associate/or
next-of-kin,since you are from the same country and perhaps have some
similarities in certain areas.Everything concerning this transaction
shall be LEGALLY done without hitch,as i was the deceased account
Officer and all the relevant documents of this deposit were kept under
my care.Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters
concerning this issue,as i hope that you are a sincere,honest,matured
person and above all


TRUSTWORTHY.Once the funds have been successfully transferred into
your account, we shall share it in a ratio of 30% for
you,65% for me and my assocaites in the bank and the reminder 5% to
take care of contingencies.I will prefer you reach me on my private
email address below:{jinchung01@gmail.com) and finally after that I
shall furnish you with more information about this operation.I am
counting on your anticipated co-operation for a successful and hitch
free business transaction between us,that will be mutually
beneficial,for a start oblige me these information:-

1.Your Full name{s}:-
2.Current contact address:-
3.Your present Occupation:-
4.Your age:-
5.Contact phone numbers{Office and Mobile{cell}:-

Please if you are not interested delete this email and do not hurt me
because I am putting my career and the life of my family at stake with
this venture.Although nothing ventured is nothing gained,as it is
said,the taste of the pudding is in the eating,do give this proposal
SERIOUS AND POSITIVE CONSIDERATION.Your earliest response to this
letter will be highly appreciated.


Kind Regards,
Mr.Jin Chung

Hang Seng Bank Limited
Hong Kong.{Asia}

Email: jinchung01@gmail.com

0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP