I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY IN MY PRIVATE BOX ....... ISAHAJI_20@VOILA.FR

DigNow.org

----- Original Message -----
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY IN MY PRIVATE BOX ....... ISAHAJI_20@VOILA.FR
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 0:51:53
From: Isa Haji <isahaji19@yahoo.fr>
To: <adventmardani@yahoo.co.id>

Vous êtes invité ::

I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY IN MY PRIVATE BOX ........ ISAHAJI_20@VOILA.FR

Par votre hôte:

Isa Haji

Date:

vendredi 24 octobre 2008

Heure:

0h 00 - 1h 00
(GMT+00:00)

Rue:

Reply me with this email... isahaji_20@voila.fr, Dear friend my name is Dr ISA HAJI am the manager of auditing and accounting department Bank of African,I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10 million us dollars immediately to your account. upon your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed,send me your contact information.1.Age.(2)Residential adress(3) occupation(4)private telephone..Waiting to hear from you soonest

Viendrez-vous ?

Répondre à cette invitation

Copyright © 2008
Yahoo! Tous droits réservés. |
Conditions d'utilisation | Données personnelles



0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP