From Oilver N'goran

From Oilver N'goran
Cote D ivoire West Africa

Hello,
I am Oilver N'goran from Cote d Ivoire and I am contacting you because I need your help in the management of my inheritance my dead father left for me before he died. You may be suprise why my mai, but I feel it is better to aprroach you to sort a way forward for my life . The lost of my parents traumatises me everyday, because I'm living in difficulty.


All the assets of my father has been forcefully taken away by my uncles and my life is in Danger, I can not take any action now because i'm afraid of been harmed as God has saved me from my uncle den. Before the death of my father, I gained admission to read Medicine at the university of Cocody and could not complete this program due to these problems..
My father disclosed to me about his treasure at piont of death that worth $6.5 M USD (Six Million , Five Hundred Thousand dollars.) in a domicilary account with a bank in Cote d ' Ivoire which I am the next of kin.

My father was a very rich cocoa farmer and he was poisoned by his business colleagues and now I want you to stand as my appointed guardian and beneficiary to enable you receive the money in your country since I am only 19 years not up to the age signed with my father in the bank in case of death to release the money for me. Please bleow are threemajour reason why I contacted you.
1)I need your assistance to provide a bank account where this money will be transferred to.
2)You will serve as the guardian of this funds unitll i get focus and finish my studies.
3)You will make arrangement for me to come over to your country after the money has been transferred to you.

The agreement states that I have to be 25 year old. I can not wait for this time, because my uncle want to kill me to have all my father properties for himself, God saved me to escape from him to a place I am now. I am an orphan now.
Please I will like you to reply to this email so that I will tell you all the information so that this money will be transferred to you by next week.
You will also help me to get the visa to your country, to continue my studies and have a sound new life I am waiting for your urgent email. Please Reply to: oliver.n@gawab.com
Thanks and God Bless You.



0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP