transferring the left over funds ($15.million)

Société Générale de Banques au Burkina(SGBB)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr Hussain Shadab

I am the regional manager of Société Générale de Banques au Burkina(SGBB)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
I got your contact when i was searching for an overseas partner to assist me through banker's seminar held recently in UK
I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($15.million) From abandoned of one Bank clients Account

Hence, i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/40 / 10% for any income expenses that will come during the transfer, if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.

Hussain Shadab

0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP