Mr.Saidou Keita :There is this amount of Four million Two Hundred Thousand U.S dollars($4.2M)

This page was sent to you by: saidou_keita01@yahoo.fr

Message from sender:
Dear Friend, It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. There is this amount of Four million Two Hundred Thousand U.S dollars($4.2M) which my late Father deposited for us here in a leading Security Company here in Burkina faso before his death.

I have decided to invest these money in your country where it will be safe enough outside our Country for security and political reasons. I want you to help me transfer these fund from here into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on these areas were tax will not be much. If you can be of an assistance to me, I will be pleased to offer to you 15% of the total fund. I await your soonest response. Kind regard, Mr.Saidou Keita

OPINION | October 15, 2008
Op-Ed Columnist: Why How Matters
By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN
In the financial-services boom, bubble and bust, we got away from the basics — from the fundamentals of prudent lending and borrowing.


Most E-mailed
1. Op-Ed Columnist: Those Hard-Boiled Eggheads
2. Poll Says McCain Is Hurting His Bid by Using Attacks
3. Op-Ed Columnist: Why How Matters
4. With Goat, a Rancher Breaks Away From the Herd
5. Op-Ed Columnist: The Terrorist Barack Hussein Obama

» Go to Complete List


THE SECRET LIFE OF BEES - FRIDAY Based on the NY Times best-selling book; starring Queen Latifah, Dakota Fanning, Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys and Sophie Okonedo. In Theatres Friday
Click Here For Tickets

0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP